Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday's Inspirational Songs S

It's Sunday again!  So here are a few of the songs S  that inspire me creatively!!!!

For S there are quite a few!
First of all this list would not be complete without the song that my Mother and I share.   When I was growing up there was one song that no matter what was always a favorite of ours. That song no matter how many times it plays always makes me think of my Mother.  That song is  . . .

Sam Cooke's  Stand By Me



 Sarah Bareilles -  King of Anything


Scorpions - Wind of Change


 Seether Ft. Amy Lee- Broken


She Daisy -  Come Home Soon.  (makes me cry every time!)


Sheryl Crow -  First Cut Is The Deepest


Simple Minds - Don't You Forget About Me


 Sum 41 -  With Me  ( This song probably inspires me creatively more than any other I love the lyrics to this song . . .)


System Of a Down -  Aerials




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Autopsy