Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Uninspired

Today I am uninspired
to write my blog you see.
I have no thoughts in side my head,
its blank like a leafless tree.

My creative juice stopped flowing,
my fingers don't want to type. 
So why spend the time to write my blog,
when my mind isn't acting just right?

Today I may be Uninspired,
but please don't dwell in despair. 
tomorrow is another day,
to be creative and write with flare.

I will pick up my pencil,
and scribble across a pad.
I'll type it out on my computer,
and try not to make you mad.

I swear, I promise, it's coming.
No more of this uninspired junk,
I'm sure I'll wake up rejuvenated,
and out of my  mindless funk. 

Till then you will have to handle,
this Dr. Suess-ish type of rhyme,
bare with  my mumble jumble,
and sort through my chaotic mind.

Today I am uninspired.


WHAT'S FOR DINNER:   Roman Nose lodge Dinner


SONG OF THE DAY:


Fireflies by Owl City

 

1 comment:

  1. Great post for "U". New follower here. I’m enjoying reading my fellow “A to Z”ers. I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Autopsy