Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sleepy

So what's my biggest problem right now?  Sleeplessness! 

Before my husband got back I was staying up till 1-2 a.m.  I got most of my writing done during this time.  But mainly I stayed up just to talk to him, hoping he was safe and unharmed. 

Now that he is back and I know that he is safe, I am falling asleep around 10-12.  By Midnight my eyes are so dead that I have to fight to keep them open, they can only be described as slits that I see out of.
 Once I awaken I'm dead to the world, my back hurts, my head hurts and the last thing I want to do is get up and get going.  Mornings do not seem to be my biggest problem though, by 2:00 p.m. I want to take a nap, I'm exhausted I fall asleep at my computer sitting on my couch.   I don't understand why I am so tired all the time.  Going to bed any earlier would be pointless since that is the only free time I have to write or have "me" time without the kid migraine going. 

I am Sleepy . . . how about you?


WHAT'S FOR DINNER:   Broccoli, Cauliflower Chicken Casserole,  and Cinnamon No bake cookies for dessert.

KID SCARE OF THE WEEK:   Nothing like your child going full speed down  your steep driveway, braining her head on the sidewalk and ending up in the ER because she starts throwing up.  Luckily no concussion but she scared the bejesus out of me.


SONG OF THE DAY:

Daydream Believer By the Monkees



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Autopsy