Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Fork

1-6-11


Image taken from www.Sodahead.com

A day late and dollars short I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday.  I hit a fork in the road with my novel and now I am sitting here wondering which way to turn. 

Not to be confused with Forks the town in Washington where the Twilight series is set.  Don't even get me started on that book series... I will save that for another day another blog or shall I say another blog rant (blrant). 

So back to my Fork . . . 

"There's nothing to writing.  All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein."  ~Walter Wellesley "Red" Smith 

I guess I sliced open my own writing vein when I started this blog . . . since then the creative juices have been flowing through me and spilling out onto the paper (computer) like blood falling from a sliced wrist. Unfortunatley instead of that creativity flowing into my Broken Wings novel I am instead infatuated and in love with another novel stalking my brain.  Who would of thought that starting a blog where you write just a little something everyday would spark a barrage of new ideas.  So where to go from here to I continue to write on my mystery suspense novel, researching every little detail to make it just right?  Or do i write from the heart? More passion and love for a story that touches my soul.  What is the writer in me to do.  I wanted to finish my novel but this new idea has practically wrote itself.  I guess I will see in a couple days what is in my head more and go from there.

"Life is a journey that you travel everyday and which path you take is up to you. A fork in the road may throw you off your course, but why turn another way when you can bulldoze through it and continue on your journey." ~ (Me)


Kid Quote of the Day: 
               Picture me and my daughter in the bathroom and i tell her let's put your hair in a ponytail today but first I tell her we need to brush her hair.  So she starts to brush her bangs first.

Me: You know honey we need to brush the rest of your hair and put it in a ponytail before we brush your bangs.

My Daughter:  Well Mommy YOUR BRAIN maybe telling you to brush the rest of my hair first but MY BRAIN is telling me to brush my bangs.

What's for Dinner Tonight:  Grilled Tilapia, Rice, and Veggies

Song of the Day:

 
 Pat Benetar- Invicible from one of my favorite movies the Legend of Billie Jean
Video Provided by Youtube courtsey of  member Jessie J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Autopsy